Monday, December 29, 2008

Breaking the Bubble

It is so hard to try and step out of your comfort zone. You must first acknowledge that you have a comfort zone and be humble about how big (or small) it really is. Then you must realize that just because you do not know what might happen away from that "bubble" does not necessarily mean it may be bad or harmful. We have to be able to take the initiative of making the first step. If we are able to do this then God will grab our hand and guide us from that point. We have to show our faith that we trust God will guide us down a path of righteousness and safety. If we show Him our trust then He will make our gains and rewards great. We have to be able to get out of the way so that He may lead us. I pray that I can "pop" my bubble and use my life in ways that I can't understand but that God will make evident to me as long as I have faith.

No comments: